Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit a Tenant Liaison Officer based in Leeds – Fixed Term 12 Month Contract working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm – Paying £29k per annum.
The primary role of the Tenant Liaison Officer is to facilitate the smooth running of the domestic installations by building and maintaining positive relationships to ensure effective liaison between the tenants, sub-contractors and client and site team.
· Making installation date appointments with tenants
· Regular contact with tenants prior to installation and communicate scope of works
· Carrying out photographic Pre-Condition Property Surveys
· Being the first point of contact for tenants pre and post installation
· Identifying any problem / high risk tenants
· Identifying any vulnerable tenants and liaising with Housing Manager for assistance where appropriate
· Produce and distribute easy to understand information material for tenants
· Manage complaints in line with complaints procedure
· Liaise with the Site Team daily to ensure the flow of information between all parties
· Develop an excellent working relationship with the Site Team, subcontractors, Housing Managers and client team
· Prepare a Weekly Report for the Operations Director and Site Manager
· Ensure implementation of all company policies and procedures and report any risks to the Site Manager
· Attending monthly Progress Meetings
Previous experience in a similar role / environment essential preferably within a social housing background where internal access to properties was required.
Basic understanding of works within social housing.
Previous customer service experience.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate clearly and confidently face to face, over the phone and via email.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes, to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
Strong teamwork skills
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.