Job descriptionHere at PRS Southampton are currently working to support our nationally recognised Facilities Management client in their search for a Facilities Manager, to work on their site located between Oxford and Reading.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FM Manager who has previous experience working in a TFM role. SC Clearance required for site access.
- Day to day management and delivery of the FM Contract
- Development of the team on site to ensure excellence in customer service
- Cultivate a culture of continual improvement through structured change management.
- Lead regular operational meetings / team briefings with staff to deliver clear understanding of business objectives, contract performance requirements
- Utilise the company's Management Systems Manual processes to structure contract governance, communicate requirements, and control risk
- Ensure effective and meaningful communication with both the on-site team and client.
- Ensure compliance with contract KPI’s and SLA’s
- Chair monthly meetings, reporting to the client representatives on, service delivery and commercial performance and contract KPI status
- Ensure all operational services and agreed contract objectives are consistently delivered on time and in accordance to the contract requirements.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with third party suppliers operating across the contract
- Hold regular scheduled team meetings to incentivise the workforce on common goals, to understand concerns, identify blockages to completion of tasks and encourage shared ideas to add value to the contract
- Have regular One to Ones to provide assurance to staff, understand and address any concerns, and develop interim training and development plans
- Be first point of call for client Representative and stakeholders Motivate the team to think about doing things differently through the transfer of knowledge
- Manage contract budget and work in progress for the contract and provide written monthly reports to the Contract Administrator
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with clients’ operational personnel and management teams and realign delivery requirements with client expectations
- Lead, deliver and display positive behaviours at all times to set the high standards expected from all staff within contract team
- Ensure all aspects of service delivery are aligned to client governance Any other duties requested in line with this managerial position.
Do you see this as your next role? Apply today!