Job descriptionTrainee/Associate Recruitment Consultant
Location :- Southampton
Join PRS Recruitment Services one of the UK’s leadings Recruitment companies specialising in the Built Space.
You’ll be trained to become an expert Recruitment consultant in your specialist field and benefit from best-in-class training along the way.
We’re looking for motivated & ambitious individuals to join our team.
High earning potential, a social working environment and lots of room for career progression is all on offer.
If you have recently graduated, have experience in recruitment or a proven track record in sales or customer services, then apply now to start your new career.
A leading specialist Recruitment company working across the Built Space and Infrastructure :-
· Building Services Engineering – commercial & critical
· Hospitality and Contract Catering
· Facilities Soft Services - Cleaning and Support Services
· Administration, office support and back office
· Industrial, driving and logistics
· Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering, projects, construction and Property.
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing & interviewing candidates.
- Process management: Managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews, feedback management, closing deals and post-placement follow ups.
- Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media.
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news.
· 6 months+ Direct Sales, Recruitment Experience, Customer Service or retail/concession
- Min English and Maths - GCSE
- Natural rapport builder
- Good at creating and maintaining relationships
- Outgoing personality
· Competitive Basic Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 starting.
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 25% of what you generate
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives – trips abroad, watches, fancy dinners
- Comprehensive training and training platforms.
- You’ll have a clearly defined & transparent career progression plan – the question Is how fast you want to move?
- Sociable, fun and supportive team based in an inspiring office space in central London.