Job descriptionWe are PRS Recruitment Services, one of the largest independently owned SME recruitment agencies in Built Space across the UK, we are looking to hire people with raw talent into our business and train you to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
You may have come from a sales background or maybe you are someone who thrives working towards targets, you may describe yourself as ambitious, resilient and tenacious, for us, these are the key traits found in some of our most successful Consultants.
Position: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Opportunities available in London, Southampton and Manchester
Salary: £22,000 + Uncapped Commission – OTE £35,000 - £40,000 1st Yr.
If you're wondering what a career in recruitment is like, it comes down to two core things: Clients & Candidates.
On the client side you can expect to:
- generate new client relationships through business development and sales calls manage current relationships within the business
- grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
Like what you've read so far? Here are some more reasons you should work at PRS Recruitment Services:
- Entry level recruitment role with intense training course, 1:1 training and progression
- Progression to be promoted as soon as possible!
- Regular team incentives and quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials
- Latest Technology – Salesforce state of the art CRM system
- Continued learning and development throughout your career
- Long Service Awards
- Buy or sell holiday days + 1 extra day added each year!
- Salary sacrifice benefits - Cycle to Work / Child Care vouchers + many more!
- Discounts off your favourite retailers
- Up to 30 days annual leave, up to 4% pension, Group Life Assurance + more
PRS values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application