Job descriptionVan Mobile Install Electrician – Central London - £45K
Location: Covering sites within the M25
Salary: £45K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a Mobile Electrician to join their team. The candidate will be given a portfolio of High End Residential Environments within the M25. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £45K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- An Electrician with Commercial experience
- Planned and reactive maintenance work requests
- Isolates defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Responsible for testing, maintenance and fault finding on all electrical engineering plant, equipment and services including but not limited to
- Electrical distribution
- Lighting installations
- Diagnosing and fixing faults
- Applicants must possess a minimum City and Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 / 2330 levels 2 & 3 (or equivalent) and City & Guilds th/18th Edition.
- An organised and motivated person with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- An effective communicator with a flexible approach regarding out of hours working.
- All applicants must hold a current/valid JIB/ECS grade card.
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Phone / Vehicle / Fuel Card
- Uniform provided
- Call out rota
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities