Job descriptionVan Mobile Maintenance Engineer £42K
Location: City of London and West End
Salary: £42K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Exciting opportunity to work for a FM service provider situated in London. PRS are currently looking for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to cover a number commercial office and high end residential contracts across City of London and West End. The successful candidates will be electrically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
You will also be required to attend a site in Reading OR Southampton at least ONCE PER MONTH
This is a Van Mobile position and will require the successful candidates to attend a number of sites where he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive maintenance to electrical and mechanical plant with particular emphasis on electrical maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £42,000 per annum based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance, as instructed by the site supervisors & contract manager. Including, but not limited to full electrical & mechanical PPM and reactive works, minor building repairs, plumbing works including drainage and other general duties in support of the client’s requirements.
- To close/update completed Reactive & PPM tasks on the site PDA computerised maintenance system
- Ensure standards of workmanship are maintained in order to maximise the operation, effectiveness and reliability of the building and associated systems
- To assist specialist subcontractors’ requirements both for PPM and reactive works
- To ensure all site procedures are adhered to in all aspects
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required, and requested by management
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent
- Full UK driving license
- 28 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Phone / Vehicle / Fuel Card
- Uniform provided
- Call out 1 in 4
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!