Job descriptionVan Mobile Plumber - London & M25 - £45K
Location: Central London and M25
Salary: Salary up to £45K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. PRS is currently recruiting for a Mobile Plumber to be based in a commercial office buildings across London and M25. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with a small maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM & reactive maintenance.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £40K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- Complete PPMs in a timely and efficient fashion
- Ensure Reactive works are completed in a timely and efficient fashion
- Basin & Tap Changes
- General Building Service Maintenance
- Minor Fabric Works Fixing Broken Doors/Locks etc.
- Ensuring the site is kept in full working condition
- Ensuring full compliance & Health and Safety are being met
- Provide a positive working environment
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced as a Plumber
- £39,000 to £45,000 basic pay, depending upon experience
- Overtime available with uncapped earning potential
- Fully expensed van, fuel card and mobile phone etc.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays.
- Perkbox discount scheme.
- First class Training
- Uniform provided
- Call out 1 in 3
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!