One of PRS leading clients is currently looking for mobile engineers both mechanical and electrical based within zone 1 and 2, succesful candidates must hold a city and guilds level 3 in either elecrtrical or mechanical engineering.
BOTH PERM AND TEMPORARY CONTRACT ARE AVAILABLE.
Key duties & responsibilities
- You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks
- Liaise with clients and specialist sub contractors on site
- Respond to emergency call out's on site
- Ensure Health & Safety is carried out on site
- Offer technical support to the clients / staff on site
- The site includes Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- A technical understanding of the following; Lighting, Small installation, Fault finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Controls pane;. Power distribution, Emergency lighting, Air Conditioning (AHU/FCU - Filter changes/cleaning etc) Re-set chillers, Water treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing) Unblocking toilets, BMS systems (Monitor / Hot & Colds) UPS systems (Monitor / Take readings) and general building fabric
8 till 5 Monday to friday with Overtime available.
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Full CLEAN UK driving license
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 553 8715