Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting for Ward Hostess’ in the Luton area
Full time and Part time shifts available:
Must have a DBS
£9.21 per hour
- The role involves day to day supervisory of patient feeding services, leading the team and computer administration duties. As a supervisor you will play a part in ensuring the staff and facilities are compliant in all aspects of training, H&S and client audit requirements.
- You will be responsible for the following duties:
- To satisfy the needs of the patients whilst ensuring the team are achieving the service and product delivery standard.
- To have a close working relationship with the clinical staff to ensure a quick response to all queries raised.
- Being responsible for the front-line patient catering team within the hospital.
- To hold staff performance reviews for new and existing staff
- To work alongside the Patient Catering Manager to ensure all team leaders and ward host/hostesses are completing daily and weekly jobs
- Excellent people skills
- Supervisory experience within facilities or catering
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Passion for food and achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- Have high standards and quality driven
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Infection control
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
- Previous experience of high-volume patient catering units or housekeeping