Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting for several Warehouse Operatives to work on a day shift in the Sheffield area, operating on 5/7 days overtime paid for weekends, 8 hours per day – need to be flexible to meet demands in workload, start ASAP on going role. Must have previous experience of working in a warehouse. Rates of pay from £8.85 to £9.49
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To handle parcels within the specified parcel definition, either manually or mechanically as directed by the Shift Manager
- To use the available equipment to complete security checks
- To ensure that available equipment is in full working order and report any faults if required
- To monitor and prevent damage to goods and to inform a Shift Manager where damage is identified
- To monitor and prevent damage to vehicles and machinery and to inform a Shift Manager where damage is identified
- To implement the Health and Safety Policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- To implement the Security Policy ensuring and maintaining a secure passage of goods for the customer
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Management or the Shift Manager
- MUST be computer literate
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.