Job descriptionPRS Southampton are currently looking for a Waste Operative with Forklift experience to work on site with our nationally recognized client in Bristol.
This is shift work, working weekdays and weekends, including a late shift. The shifts range between 6am - 10pm, 35 hours would need to be worked a week. The shift pattern will be rotated. The pay rate for this role is £10p/h.
The daily tasks include the following:
• Keep the warehouse yard clear of production waste.
• Daily checks of all balers & Fork lift truck.
• Yard housekeeping sheet to be completed prior to starting each shift.
• Ensure all Production Hall bins are emptied into relevant on site skip.
• Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as fork lift driver requests from the Production Hall engineers.
• Provide cover as necessary.
• Ensure power cleaning equipment is operated in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use.
• Ensure that yard cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
• Carry out the duties of the Waste Operatives team in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines.
• Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service.
Experience of driving a forklift would be nice but not essential as full training given
If you feel like this role suits you, please apply today!!