Job description**Water Treatment Engineer - Cambridge**
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a High-End Contract based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be required to work on site from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and will be rewarded with a £36K salary.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
- Carryout remedial works in response to safety audits
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems.
- Ensure all site L8 logbooks, acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate.
- Taking samples for Bacteria (i.e. Legionella, Pseudomonas)
- Carrying out PH Tests
- Testing Heating systems, chilled systems (closed systems)
- Sentinel temperature checking of hot and cold taps.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
- Periodically review planners.
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations.
- Must hold a recognised Technical qualification.
- Must have up to date L8 Training
- Extensive experience in a similar role within the building services sector preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and be a team player
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety
- Must be self-motivated and be a good motivator.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452