Job descriptionHospital environment
Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global FM provider for a water technician to work in a hospital environment based in Paddington.
The right candidate will need to have held this position previously, have had at least 5 years working in building services and be proactive enough to work by themselves as well as in a team.
This client is looking for an engineer with a great attitude and passion for their work. They massively support promoting within the team, this company provides great training to ensure you get to where you want to go in your career.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Monitoring of the pre-post chlorination of the cooling towers
- Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks
- Tank inspections
- Fill pack removals and replacements
- Basic temperature monitoring and recording
- Basic sampling
- Descaling showers
- Minor plumbing tasks
- TMV Fail Safe Checks
- TMV Servicing
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
- L8 Legionella’s
- City and Guilds 3345 – Water regulations
- IOSH health and safety management
- Training in the monitoring, control and record of keeping of legionella
- City and Guilds Plumbing
- Experience of working in a hospital environment
This is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to take the next steps in their career and work for one of the biggest maintenance providers in the market.
Please get in touch for more details.