Job description**Water Treatment Engineer – Hertfordshire - £42K**
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to join their Contract carrying out remedial works in response to safety audits as well as other Water Treatment duties. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £42K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, overtime, and career stability.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carryout remedial works in response to safety audits
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems.
- Ensure all site L8 logbooks, acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate.
- Taking samples for Bacteria (i.e. Legionella, Pseudomonas)
- Carrying out PH Tests
- Testing Heating systems, chilled systems (closed systems)
- Sentinel temperature checking of hot and cold taps.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
- Periodically review planners.
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations.
- Must hold a recognised Technical qualification.
- Must have up to date L8 Training
- Extensive experience in a similar role within the building services sector preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and be a team player
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety