Job descriptionMy client is seeking an experienced Water Treatment Engineer to work at site based central London, near Liverpool Street.
Salary £35 K - £40 K dependant on experience
Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Large Commercial building premises.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced fully qualified engineer with a solid understanding of Plumbing, Mechanical Building Services and Water Treatment.
Specific duties will include the following as well as other site-specific tasks as they arise.
- Domestic Water Services L8 Supporting requirement in water risk assessments.
- Completing weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly measurements and descales.
- Take TVC and Legionella samples and submit to local laboratory for analysis Closed Systems
- Analyse results Softened Water System For Condense Water Take overall responsibility of softener levels, testing, operation and reporting.
- Manage salt levels and water softener daily while reporting any defects on system.
- Take overall responsibility of cooling towers testing, operation and reporting.
- Complete daily plant check on towers while reporting any defects on system.
- Undertake daily inspections and bromine testing, then logging the findings
- Ensure that all tasks completed within the SLA.
Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
25 days holiday