Job descriptionFabric/Water Treatment Technician
£25000-£26000 Per Annum
Working for one of the leading Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK
Our clients are currently looking for a Water Treatment Technician in the West London area to support with facilities services and water treatment across a large site.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00
- The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (water temperature/treatment recording)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Relamping of defective lighting
- Minor building fabric repairs-Basic Carpentry, Carpet Tiling, Locks
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning as scheduled
- Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required
- Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.