Job descriptionPRS Southampton are working with a long standing client to help staff a new contract win with a Water Treatment Technician based on a large static site in the Cheltenham, Gloucestershire area.
As a Water Treatment Technician you will work as part of the Hard Services Technical team for all Facilities on a large commercial site and all other associated duties are stated below
Water Treatment Technician - Job Role:
- Conduct a vast range of services across the nation, in Water Hygiene.
- Carrying out maintenance and remedial works,
- The Sampling of Water
- Monitoring for Legionella
- Temperature Checks
- TMV servicing
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella Monitoring
- L8 Qualified is essential
- Cold Water Storage Tank Cleaning
- Calorifier Descales