Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for an experienced Workflow Administrator based in Stoke. This is a permanent role paying £18997.97, working Nights - 44 hours over 4 night rotating shift pattern which will encompass some weekends and Bank Holidays, dependant on fall of shift. 11 hour shifts from 21.00 - 08.00 over 4 nights on, then 4 off.
As the Workflow Administrator your key responsibilities will be to:
• Accurate and comprehensive information gathering from clients, primarily via telephone but also originating from emails or via client systems, in order to raise and progress work orders on a number of inhouse systems.
• Liaising with subcontractors and engineers where appropriate to gain resolution for client issues.
• Raising Purchase Orders to authorise specialist contractor attendance or for materials for our engineers to complete repairs.
• Administrative duties include monitoring a number of contract specific email boxes and actioning requests as necessary, creating and sending SMS texts and emails, updating and maintaining a variety of engineer rotas, collating shift handovers and , cascading new information to the wider OOH team from the OOH dedicated email box, running reports as required.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
• Educated to GCSE standard with at least 5 Grade C passes or above OR an NVQ qualification in Business Administration, Customer Service, ICT or equivalent.
• Call handling experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Evidence of working within a team and working with others to reach organisational goals.
• Organised with good planning ability and organisational skills.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.