Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experienced Workflow Co-ordinator based in Chesterfield - Paying £10.50 - £11.50 per hour.
This is a contract role running to October 2021.
Based on working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm
The Work Flow Co-ordinator role is primarily a front customer facing role.
The administrator will be responsible for maintaining the reception desk and surrounding area; ensuring visitors/guests are made welcome and that they are signed in correctly and hosts notified.
Providing refreshments as required to site meetings.
The role will also include being the point of contact for site-based facilities reactive requests (raising, monitoring and updating the customer) ordering, receiving of consumables as required etc., undertaking a weekly audit of the site to note any defects/jobs requiring attention. Supporting alarm testing as required.
To be the first point of contact for visitors/guests and staff who work on the site.
To raise jobs on behalf of the customer and liaise with the relevant engineers to expedite the jobs to completion.
Monitor and update on all open jobs
Timely ordering of consumables as required.
Receipt and onward distribution to specified locations.
Keeping a record of bookings for visitors, issue and collection of passes (if required).
The Work Flow Co-ordinator will be required to have an organised and calm attitude with excellent people skills to be able to deal with queries, visitors and incoming calls.
They will be responsible for supporting site alarm tests, weekly audits on site and ensuring any defect is dealt with either by reporting upwards or raising a job with the Help desk or appropriate party to ensure a swift resolution
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Possess excellent people skills, within an organised and calm attitude.
• A good understanding of the activities involved in facilities administration
• Knowledge of FM contracts, particularly in a service environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to provide updates, advice, help and support to customers, guests, staff.
• Clear understanding of the risk assessments process and inspection process for buildings (i.e. workplace assessment, fire, life, safety systems) in order to support the regional FM team
• Demonstrate proven customer focus and customer service skills
• Ability to manage minor works as required
• Previous experience in an FM admin role, including experience of working with building services and cleaning
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.