Job descriptionPRS Southampton are pleased to be supporting their nationally recognised client in their search for a Workplace Experience Champion. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy organisation in a pivotal role - based in Bristol.
This is a Fixed Term Contract running for 9 months, where the standard working week will operate Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
The responsibilities that will sit with the successful applicant include:
- To organise planned and reactive maintenance on site
- Producing reports on H&S, Site Emissions and other key measurables
- Complete Hospitality Management
- Coordinating and Scheduling Meeting Rooms
- Welcoming and Directing Visitors and Key Stakeholders on site.
- Preparing Meeting Rooms with required equipment
- Purchasing of Consumables and IT Equipment
- Liaising with Cleaning and Maintenance Teams to ensure works are completed and jobs recorded accurately.
- Other Office Management Duties
- Other duties as required
If you feel this could be the role for you, please apply today.