Job descriptionJob Title: Workspace Ambassador
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Location: Reading, RG1 area
Start date: December 2021
Do you live in Reading? Are you energetic, passionate and confident? PRS are looking for a permanent Workspace Ambassador to support our nationally recognised client on site in Reading, RG1 area.
The salary is £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong team player, working well and supporting colleagues as well as confident to use their own initiative in a challenging customer-facing environment where a flexible approach is required coupled with the ability to provide strong and positive customer service.
The duties will include:
- Develop and maintain fantastic communication with key colleagues
- Daily management of meeting rooms ensuring general tidiness and working AV equipment
- Providing support at request to meetings to ensure smooth running for client
- Manage stationery stock within the print areas
- Conduct daily preventative maintenance checks on photocopiers, meeting rooms, breakout areas, kitchenettes and think spaces
- Support the Facilities team in the management of all sub-contracted services and ensure all services provided are resourced and maintained to a high standard and within the client’s guidelines
- Report health and safety hazards and raise tickets to both facilities and IT related Helpdesk
- Provide cover and assistance to other assigned floors when required
- To be familiarised with the front desk roles to provide cover as and when required including ad hoc admin duties
If you have a proven background in customer service, are professional, reliable and this role sounds like you, apply now!