Job descriptionDelivery Recruitment Consultant
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for highly motivated and ambitious individual to join our London Resourcing/Delivery team.
Our History:- PRS Recruitment Services started in 1999, our vision has been to become a leading supplier and recruitment partner of choice within our specialist sectors of Facilities Management/Building Services Engineer/Built space .
With a contemporary approach and a large network of candidates/clients in all sectors of the Facilities management & Built space we continue to build long lasting relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies.
Our team of Director’s have over 150 yrs of industry experience combined, we have developed expertise across a range of areas of the Facilities Management and built space sector. Our sectors include:-
· Building Services Engineering
· Hospitality and Contract Catering
· Cleaning and Support Services
· Administration, office support and back office
· Industrial, driving and logistics
· Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering and Property.
Due to significant growth plans in 2022, we are looking for driven and motivated individuals keen to succeed in our business. We are committed to train and mentor consultants to help you to achieve your career goals and uncapped earning potential.
As a Delivery Recruitment Consultant, what will you be doing:-
· Generating new & existing candidates registrations
· Sourcing and reviewing candidates CVs
· Working with Recruitment sales managers to ensure all vacancies
· Daily advertising and social media posting
· Be proactive to customer requests.
· Excellent communication skills required, written and verbal
· Excellent attention to detail and desired to succeed.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
· Assisting with payroll matters for your temporary workers
· Right to work & compliance checks.
· The ideal Delivery Recruitment Consultant will be competent with systems/IT, have strong organisational skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Essential to have some direct sales , retails sales or customer services working experience!
Whats on offer :-
· Salary range subject to experience - £25,000 - £30,000 with a very realistic OTE of £50,000 +
· Uncapped commission scheme
· Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, Hybrid model
· 30 days Holiday + plus options to buy/sell, rising with service
· Birthday Off
· Benefits include – Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts, Great training & development using the J9 Training platform
· Career path – great opportunity to evolve in to into Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager .