Job descriptionJob Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Crowthorne, Berkshire
Type: Contract, on-going minimum of 3 months with the potential of being taken on permanently.
Start: Monday 19th July 2021
Pay: Weekly Pay
Do you live near Crowthorne, Berkshire?
Do you have experience working on commercial buildings as a Maintenance Electrician?
Do you have a qualification in electrical engineering? C&G L3 minimum?
Are you immediately available?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so then we have the role for you.
PRS are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based at a large commercial site in Crowthorne. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Maintenance Electrician with experience in undertaking planned and reactive maintenance to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, schedules, and procedures. You will also be carrying out the required electrical tests and recording the results on completion of electrical repairs and installations.
- Electrical and controls fault finding
- Periodic Fixed wiring testing
- Electrical installation (testing and inspection)
- UPS testing, preferably with battery maintenance and testing experience
- Fire alarm testing experience
- Emergency lighting testing experience
- High voltage experience
- Generator testing experience
Skills and Experience:
- 17th/18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation
- Maintenance Electrical Engineer; Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electro Technical Services (Electrical Maintenance)
- Installation Electrical Engineer: Level 3 NVQ diploma in Electro Technical System and Equipment (Buildings, Structure and Environment)
- Suitable Older Qualification’s: City and Guilds 2330
- City and Guilds 2365 level 3
- Experience in a similar role in a Facilities Management environment
This is a temporary role, so therefore he or she will start immediately on a temporary basis with an hourly rate paying £20.00 per hour. If you perform well the role could become permanent.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm.