Job description**Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - £38K – Farnborough**
Salary: £38K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM OR 7AM - 4PM
Are you an experienced multi skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking to take the next step in your career, if so, you are in the right place.
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a well-established portfolio of buildings across Hampshire. Due to this growth, they are seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to look after one of their flagship site in Farnborough.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering operation as well as managing sub-contractors. With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 1 in 4 call out
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities