- Senior Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Team, Southampton
We're looking for an established and highly driven Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Southern operation based from Southampton, to help grow our sales footprint within the permanent recruitment sector of Facilities and Engineering Management sectors. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a warm desk and hit the ground running with your own personal billings.
- World-class, award-winning training and development programmes
- Competitive basic salary and industry-leading uncapped commission up to 30% + team performance bonus once at Team Lead level
- Agile working - WFH up to 2 days a week (current COVID measures are in place)
- Monthly & annual bonuses
- 30 days Holiday, rising with service
- Birthdays off
- Industry training from the likes of Trevor Pinder J9 Platform
- Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
- The latest recruitment technology and tools
- Monthly high achievers lunch club
- Realistic structured progression to principal consultant and management (85% of mgmt. team have developed from Trainees over the past 20yrs)
- Many more!
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for sales, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising within Facilities Management all sectors and Building Services Engineering - Built Environment, attracting, securing new business, developing our existing client portfolio, and placing candidates.
In addition, being our go-to Team Lead for day-to-day mentorship and management.
- Developing key accounts, whilst winning new and important business
- Building strong relationships, and leading conversations with senior executives at existing and potential clients
- Being proactive in selling a variety of recruitment solutions - demonstrating successes by retaining business, enhancing recruitment processes, and delivering complex proposals
- Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, and securing interviews for candidates based on recommendations
- Managing the offer process, dealing with counteroffers, and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices, and setting a good example by adhering to recruitment/system practices
- Being the go-to-mentor and manager for new members
- An established recruiter with experience within permanent recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Results-oriented with a consistent record of success in achieving objectives
- Individual who possess a strong commercial acumen
- Mentoring and management experience desirable
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application