Job description**BMS Engineer – Hertfordshire - £53K**
Salary: £53K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a BMS Engineer to join their team on a Critical Site based in Hertfordshire. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £50K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client are the leading authority in high-performance, sustainable facilities, asset and workplace management in the UK. They bring together the best experts, processes and technologies, to create enduring high-value facilities management solutions that not only enables businesses to work better but also offers a better place for their staff to work.
- Co-ordinate any technical queries from the relevant site teams.
- Carry out reactive work and maintenance PPM’s to the BMS system.
- Provide technical service and support on the BMS system for the maintenance team across the operation.
- Ensure the BMS system is fully operational.
- Support all site teams with Technical and Operational issues.
- Assist with the development of the BMS strategy as and when required.
- Maintain the Networked BMS System.
- Take responsibility for the license issues of the BMS System.
- Control access to the BMS System.
- Participate in the continuous development of the customer service culture by appropriate & timely communication with the customer.
- Promote the FM team culture by team working with colleagues and subcontractors.
- Use of Hand held PDAs for recording PPM and reactive work.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition 236 Part 1&2 or Mechanical equivalent where applicable.
- Proven experience in a technical role is required.
- Knowledge of the BMS system is an advantage but not essential as for the right candidate training will be given.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Maximo, etc.
- Previous experience in an FM environment is desirable.
- An understanding of current Health and Safety regulations and the ability to work unsupervised.
- The ability to work to prescribed service level agreements.
• 25 days annual leave
• Pension schemes
• Cycle scheme
• Company sick pay
• Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
• Employee benefit discounts including childcare vouchers
• Personal Development opportunities: our appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development goals needed to progress your career.