Job description**Mechanical Foot Mobile Engineer – City of London - £38K**
Location: City of London
Salary: £38K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for a Mechanical Foot Mobile Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to work on Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM and will be rewarded with a £38K salary. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression. The successful candidate will be given a small portfolio of buildings to maintain in City of London, and they will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance, and general building maintenance tasks.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Mechanical works
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Support the achievement of contractual KPI's and SLA's through the management of the PPM routines, statutory compliance programme, attendance to faults and repair processes and compliance with QSHE issues
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Mechanical Qualifications
- Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Travel Card
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities