Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit a Comms Room and Specialist Cleaning Manager – based in the North West.
The role is permanent based on working Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week - £30 - £40k p.a. – car provided.
To manage and develop the Comms Room and Specialist Cleaning Service within agreed financial parameters, operating procedures and all legislative requirements covering both operational and personnel training requirements to meet and exceed performance targets.
· Plan, allocate and monitor the work of self and team to ensure targets are met work is carried out to meet and exceed agreed quality standards, creating necessary conditions for maximum productivity.
· To lead motivate and support team to ensure they are able to carry out their tasks efficiently and effectively.
· To ensure effective management of staff within their control and ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures in relation to recruitment, absence management disciplinary procedures etc.
· To ensure the ongoing development of all supervisors, operatives and teams within the contract and to establish succession plans for all key positions.
· To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with the clients at the appropriate level, including attending client meetings as required.
· Create and Maintain a Healthy, Safe, and Secure Environment and ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
· To produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the client or the company.
· To meet all contractual key performance indicators
· To ensure the adequacy of arrangements and resources (people, materials and equipment) for the proper operational management of their contract.
· To effectively manage people and material resources to achieve financial targets and maximise profitably.
· To meet all financial targets in terms of revenue and margin
· To promote and develop Company services, keeping line manager informed of possible growth, development and business opportunities.
· To Manage the bookings and schedules for the teams of the sector, to ensure they are all adhered to and all schedules are managed accordingly.
· To liaise with clients internal and external and manage any agreed SLA’s and KPI’s in accordance with the work to be carried out.
What to Do:-
If you are interested
then please submit your details now.
Please note if you
have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been
PRS is an equal