Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a contracts administrator to provide administration support on a busy Facilities Management desk in the Newcastle area. The role is a temporary ongoing role. The role is paying £10.33ph plus holiday pay, working 40 hours per week.
The role will cover several administrative disciplines:
- Coordination of all back office administrative duties
- Data entry on delivery and logistics/stock information
- time sheet collection
- clerical support duties
- Helpdesk - liaison with engineers and end clients
- general site administration
- documentation filing and storage
- provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
- coordination within the team of support administrators and provide a more efficient and streamlined way of working
- helpdesk of PPM and reactive works, including client and engineer liaison
- raising and closing of jobs and the internal database/system
- contract administration and all associated back office support
- data entry
- assist in a general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
- have Administration experience
- be familiar with large scale facilities / sites
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
- be familiar with excel and general microsoft packages plus bespoke databases
- be a self starter, with a drive to an efficient back office support system
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.